Monday, March 10, 2014

And I'm like, And I'm like...


I attempted making homemade poptarts. I thought it would be a great idea since chad loves poptarts and the recipe asked for my food processor.  I used this recipe from pinterest. First problem I had was my food processor is a mini one so i had to split up the dough ingredients into two. Which worked out but i guess i mixed it too much before adding the egg and milk.... but i added flower till it felt normal again. Second problem i don't have a rolling pin so the poptarts were too thick. 

But all in all i liked them. Next time I'll just make the dough a little sweeter and thinner. 

Also my final grade in my first grad school class was an -A. Im now taking two classes per term (8 week course) and its a lot of work. But i've planned out my classes and i'll just have my final thesis class left by January 2015 and then i'll graduate. So pretty exciting stuff! 









No comments:

Post a Comment