Monday, December 31, 2012

I remember every sunset, I remember every word you said.

We didn't get a chance to go anywhere for thanksgiving like we were planning so when i ended up getting two days off in a row we took a quick trip up to Utah to visit Nathan and Lacey and their cute little baby bridger. We also took a quick look at Ikea! It was fun.

Group Picture!

Lonely Kasey picture!


Chad took this picture of darcy that i think is adorable.

Also... i sold my laptop. I never ever use it and was wanting to sell it but it has a charging problem that just needs a simple new cord or something so selling it online i thought would be annoying to explain. So when my parents told me they were looking for a laptop for jenna it worked perfectly. It was sad to say goodbye but its a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment