Sunday, March 18, 2012

The sunlight hurts my eyes.

Today i attempted to make eclairs. I used this recipe http://allrecipes.com/recipe/eclairs-ii/. And it turned out pretty good. Except, the size it told to me to make with the dough turned out to be much bigger then it should be. Here's a picture of them. The one on the left was just the left over of the dough so i made a little one which turned out to be the size i would have liked them all to be.  


 I didn't have any chocolate chips to to melt to put on top so i just made chocolate sauce out of coco. Inside was just pudding with a little half and half and vanilla to make it sweeter. It turned out pretty good. Chad and i only ate one and got full.

I also finished my curtains! But darcy pulled them down and im too short to put them back up and chad hasn't gotten around to it. But soon i'll have a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment