Monday, March 5, 2012

I got a tan and she got a sunburn.

Sitting in my kitchen...
I finished cleaning the kitchen then sat down on our only chair and looked through pinterest for a good dessert recipe but then realized we have no milk and just about all of the ones i wanted to do needed milk. Sad.

I decided to looked through barbara sa's facebook picture albums. I miss her lots and lots.

Listening to old owl city music.

Darcy kept running up to me and and pawing at me wanting to play. I didn't play with her. Now she's given up and is laying on my lap.

Its actually quite nice outside today. I got warm inside and rolled my jeans up to capris. That made me really excited for summer time.

The iditarod started on saturday! Here are the stands....http://iditarod.com/race/current-standings/

Also.. chad wanted me to make sure i posted about the ipad 3 being announced on the 7th. He wanted me to post about it forever ago... but.. yeah. So im posting now. If you did not know the ipad 3 will be announced on march 7th. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment