Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some times i get a good feeling.




I finally wrote my missionary friend barbara a letter. Now to mail it off... 

Chad is going to get modern warfare 3 tomorrow morning. We will see if i can wake up to go with him. 

We went out to eat Chinese today. There is this new Chinese restaurant that we really like. Much better then the others here. 

I am going to be making these tomorrow! They are garlic chicken puffs. There is shredded chicken, cream cheese, garlic, and im going to put chopped green onions in mine (not chads). 


Also. I thought i'd share a recipe of my own, well actually my mother taught me it. But i made it earlier this week and then chad asked me to make it again the other night. Its really simple, you don't really need a recipe to figure it out. Its like a large Reese's Cup. 

 Step 1: Crumble one package of graham crackers.

Step 2: Mix about 4 large spoon fulls (or more) of peanut butter, 2 tbs of butter or margarine, and about 2 large spoon fulls of powdered sugar.





Step 3: Melt chocolate chips, I used about 1/2 cup, and spread over mixture. And then you can eat it.
 

1 comment: