Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I'd build a big house were we both could live.

During Charlie's naps sometimes Oliver and I "learn". I ask him the night before what he wants to learn about and then I go and google somethings/print things off and then the next day while Charlie is sleeping we learn about whatever it is. He is super into plants vs. zombies the game so of course once he said plants. Which was cool, because plants are cool in real life. Anyway... we went to home depot and picked out some seeds, came back and put them in jars with wet paper, and they grew! It was crazy how fast they actually grow. Like if you look in the morning compared to the evening they could have grown almost an inch. After they were pretty big in the jar I decided we should probably try transplanting them. I showed Oliver how and then let me go to town. He did a fantastic job and they are growing really well on our porch right now. We should probably get them a bigger pot (there are a ton of seeds in there together haha). 

So it was a great time with him and it made me feel a little closer to that homestead life I want some day. Although lets be honest, I'll only be like a partial homesteader, I'm not dedicated enough to be a true one! But land, I'll have lots of land. 









No comments:

Post a Comment