Sunday, October 30, 2011

I've been waiting for the light to flip a switch

I've been watching a lot of One Tree Hill these days. It was added to Netflix and I stopped watching it during the 6th season a long long time ago. Its been good. Chads been here by my side watching it the whole time too. He's the best tv watching partner.

We went to a Halloween party last night. Lots of candy, some charades, and battle of the sexes.

I might not make the book club this month. On my second book and its horrible. So boring. We will see if I can get through it tomorrow. Its called The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell. Maybe it'll get better? I have to admit, i judge books by their cover.(This one looks good right?) And next time maybe i shouldn't rely on the cover as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment